Air conditioning systems are great to keep the indoors cool during hot summers but when they’re run frequently (day and night), they can put a big dent in your pocket as they can result in high utility bills. However, if you wish to keep your indoors super cool during the summers while lowering your energy bills, you might want to consider installing a commercial grade AC misting system.
An AC misting system can be best defined as a pre-cooling air conditioning system that is uniquely designed and engineered to keep the air around the air conditioning unit cool. Now if we‘ve got you wondering how it will help in lowering your energy bill, then read below:
To understand the function of the commercial AC Mister, it’s important to first understand the reason why AC units take much longer to cool the indoors during summers. When the weather becomes hot, the cooling capacity of the AC unit decreases by nearly 14 to 15%. And simultaneously, the power that it draws increases significantly by at least 31 percent. Since the air outside is hotter than the usual, it takes more time for the condenser coil and the built-in compressor to cool the hot air and therefore, you need to keep the system running longer, resulting in skyrocketing energy bills.
Now this is where our AC misting system can benefit you. The function of this unit is to pre cool the air around the AC unit. The system emits cool mist around the unit which keeps the air in the surroundings cool. As the warm air cools before it enters the AC unit, it puts less pressure on the AC’s compressor. Therefore, it takes fairly lesser time to cool the room and achieve the optimal room temperature, thereby translating into massive energy savings and low utility bills.Our AC mister system comes with the following equipment:
- Automatic mist controller
- Stainless steel nozzles
- UV coated tubing,
- Garden hose adapter
- Misting tees
- Other necessary hardware and fittings
Unlike other service providers, our AC misting systems are far superior in both performance and features. The systems we provide you with are highly functional and the best investment that you can possibly make. Here’s a quick overview of what makes your investment in our systems a sweet deal:
- We provide you with the highest quality commercial grade AC mister
- Our system features stainless steel nozzles that are corrosion resistant, low in maintenance and durable
- Our tubing is UV coated and will not crack or leak when exposed to hot temperatures
- Our systems are configured to work at city water pressure between 40 psi and 100 psi.
- Our system includes scale control filtration which prevents both the condenser coil from scaling and nozzles from clogging.
- The screen filter ensures debris and heavy dust doesn’t lower the performance of the coil
- It is a onetime investment that will last for years and offer you amazing energy savings from the moment you integrate it into your property.
- It will help improve the overall efficiency of your AC unit during the summers